Preview days for high school students
Are you a high school student thinking about going to Portland Community College? Would you like to learn more about PCC’s excellent academic programs? Do you have questions about how to fulfill your college goals? Then PCC Preview Day is the event for you!
Portland Community College will be hosting Preview Day events for high school students to participate in a brief introduction to our programs and services. During Preview Day, you will:
- Get valuable information on how to prepare to attend PCC
- Hear about programs, degrees, and certificates
- Spend time interacting with PCC faculty and staff
- Learn about financial aid and other scholarship opportunities
Preview Day schedule
All Preview Days will be in-person at the campus locations listed below.
Program breakout sessions
- Arts, Humanities, Communication, and Design
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Construction, Manufacturing Technology, and Transportation
- Healthcare and Emergency Professions
- Public Service, Education, and Social Sciences
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)
- Paying for College: Financial Aid and Scholarships
- University Transfer
Preview Days feature closed captioning for all sessions, as well as accessible electronic formats for all materials. If you need other disability-related accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to the date of the event. For other disability-related questions, please visit the Accessible Ed & Disability Resources Virtual Lobby Monday through Thursday between 10am and 2pm.