You're welcome to use special rooms on campus reserved for prayer and meditation. These rooms are for reflection and calm. They are non-sectarian and can be used by up to four people at a time. There is minimal seating and ample quiet, conducive for meditation and decompression.
Student Union, third floor across from elevator. Drop in - no reservations or keys required.
Building 5, Room 214. You will need to provide a current student ID card and obtain a key.
- Reserve the room in advance: contact Daniel Director.
- Check same-day availability: check with the Information Desk in Building 5.
Administration Hall 410. Room can accommodate up to three people. Drop in - no reservation or keys required. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
Mount Tabor 151a. Room can accommodate one person. Drop in - no reservation or keys required. Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am-10pm and Sat, 8am-5pm.
Communication Technology Building, Room 122. Drop in - no reservation or keys required.
Quiet room usage
- Interfaith prayer
- Quiet expression of your personal spiritual identity
- No food or drink
- No incense or candles
- Do not leave any personal items or literature
- Do not use as a lounge, study room, or meeting room
For more information on quiet rooms, contact your Dean of Student Development.