Final exam schedule
Full term classes (11-12 weeks)
Final exams are scheduled for the last week of each term at the scheduled final exam time. The instructor can choose to use the scheduled final exam time for purposes other than a final exam (e.g., presentations), but classes will meet during finals week at the scheduled final exam time. Online classes require student-instructor interaction during finals week.
Weekday classes starting at 4pm or earlier
Regular class scheduling is replaced by the finals week schedule shown below.
|Class start time||Final exam time and day|
|7-7:59am MW or MWF||7-8:50am Monday|
|7-7:59am TTh||7-8:50am Tuesday|
|8-8:59am MW or MWF||8-9:50am Wednesday|
|8-8:59am TTh||8-9:50am Thursday|
|9-9:59am MW or MWF||9-10:50am Monday|
|9-9:59am TTh||9-10:50am Tuesday|
|10-10:59am MW or MWF||10-11:50am Wednesday|
|10-10:59am TTh||10-11:50am Thursday|
|11-11:59am MW or MWF||11-12:50pm Monday|
|11-11:59am TTh||11-12:50pm Tuesday|
|12-12:59pm MW or MWF||12-1:50pm Wednesday|
|12-12:59pm TTh||12-1:50pm Thursday|
|1-1:59pm MW or MWF||1-2:50pm Monday|
|1-1:59pm TTh||1-2:50pm Tuesday|
|2-2:59pm MW or MWF||2-3:50pm Wednesday|
|2-2:59pm TTh||2-3:50pm Thursday|
|3-3:59pm MW or MWF||3-4:50pm Monday|
|3-3:59pm TTh||3-4:50pm Tuesday|
|4-4:59pm MW or MWF||4-5:50pm Wednesday|
|4-4:59pm TTh||4-5:50pm Thursday|
Weekday classes starting after 4pm
The final exam will be scheduled on the first scheduled meeting time during finals week.
Classes meeting only once a week, including weekend classes:
The final exam will be scheduled on the scheduled meeting time during finals week.
- No student will be required to take more than two back-to-back exams.
- No student will be required to take more than three exams in one day.
- Students may select which course's final exam to reschedule if item number 1 or 2 occurs. Schedule make-up exams with your instructor.
- Students taking online classes having on-campus final exams conflicting with regular on-campus final exams will make alternative arrangements with their online class instructor.
- Finals will be held during finals week unless approved by the appropriate administrator (e.g., Division Dean).
Less than full term classes (less than 11-12 weeks)
Final exams are scheduled for the last scheduled class meeting. The instructor can choose to use the last scheduled class meeting for purposes other than a final exam (e.g., presentations), but classes will meet the last scheduled class meeting.
Finals schedule is subject to change if circumstances such as college closure occur and make-up of class time is necessary.