Panther Press Program book binding
Have you considered printing your own textbooks, photo books, or portfolios? Choose PCC’s Panther Press Program, the low-cost, local solution to create custom, high-quality paperback books.
Panther Press was created to allow students, staff, faculty, and the general public to print high-quality books “on-demand” at PCC. The cost of printed books is considerably less than hardcover textbooks or in many cases, even online textbook rentals. Completed projects are typically ready for pick-up within 3-5 days of ordering.
The number of Panther Press projects ideas is endless, but here a few options:
- Open-Education Resources (OER) textbooks (to be sold in the Bookstore)
- Instructor-created textbooks
- Lab workbooks
- Assignment workbooks and other course materials (with perforated pages)
- Artist portfolios
- Photo books and lookbooks
- Coloring books
- Self-published books
Customize your project
Panther Press projects are completely customizable:
- Perforated pages can be used to allow for easy page tear-out from workbooks.
- Interior pages can be printed in color, black and white, or a mix of the two.
- Covers can be glossy or matte, as well as printed in color or black and white.
- Color divider pages or tabs can be used to organize book sections.
- Minimum order of one book (most perfect-binders require a minimum of 10 books).
- Thickness of up to 2.25″ (meaning up to 1100 pages depending on the paper type).
- Overall size of up to 8.5×11″ when closed.
Order your project
To start your Panther Press book binding project, please request a quote if your timeline allows, otherwise place your order. From now through June 2019, enjoy special pricing on Panther Press book binding projects!