Are you a high school student thinking about going to Portland Community College? Would you like to learn more about PCC’s excellent academic programs? Do you have questions about how to fulfill your college goals? Then PCC Preview Days is the event for you!
Portland Community College will be opening its doors to high school students to come and participate in a day-long introduction to our programs and services. During preview days you will:
- Get valuable information on how to get ready to attend PCC.
- Go on a campus tour.
- Spend time interacting with PCC faculty and staff.
- Get answers to your questions regarding coming to PCC.
- Have fun!
Each PCC campus will be welcoming high school students on a different day during the year. You may participate in any or all of these events.
Registration is required to participate in PCC Preview Days.
|Cascade Campus||December 1, 2017
|Rock Creek Campus||January 12, 2018
|Southeast Campus||March 2, 2018
|Sylvania Campus||April 6, 2018
Here is what a typical Preview Day agenda looks like:
- Doors open, check-in
- Welcome, orientation to preview day
- 10am-12 noon
- Information sessions
- 12 noon
- Lunch (optional), dismissal
If you have a disability that requires any special materials, services, or assistance, please contact a PCC Outreach Coordinator at the admissions office numbers below at least 72 hours prior to the date of the event so they may arrange appropriate accommodations. For general information via TTY, call 971-722-4877.
Please feel free to contact one of our admissions offices for more information about Preview Days:
- Cascade: email@example.com
- Rock Creek: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southeast: email@example.com
- Sylvania: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send email to email@example.com. See you soon!