What is financial success coaching?
Financial success coaching helps PCC students improve their financial capability and resilience. What is financial capability? Financial capability is the attitude, knowledge, skills, and commitment needed to make smart financial decisions. Our coaches facilitate a dialogue to help you establish and reach your goals.
Whether you're looking for help with your budget or just have a question about your bill in MyPCC, we're here to help.
We can help with:
- Developing a spending plan
- Exploring ways to pay for college
- Financial goal setting for college
- Identifying financial resources and information
- Understanding student loans
Connect with a coach
Educational events are open to all students and staff unless otherwise indicated
- Phone: 971-722-8888, Option 3
- Email: email@example.com Include your contact info, best time to reach you, and brief details about your questions or concerns.
- Panther Works: get a student job or research your future income
Financial success coaching is an educational service only; no advice is provided. Coaches do not recommend or endorse products or provide legal, investment or tax advice. If you need any of these services, please consult with a professional directly.
The links to third-party financial resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only. Neither Portland Community College nor any of our student financial success coaches endorse or approves any of the products, services or opinions of the entities or individuals associated with these links.