Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions - they could save you some time!
See other students' questions about financial aid:
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don't wait in line – send it to us using one of these methods. Write your PCC ID number on every page you send us.
- Upload: upload requested documents to your MyPCC Paying for College tab
- Mailing address: (Processing of mail may be delayed due to campus closures)
Financial Aid Office
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280
- Fax: 971-722-4965
- Email: email@example.com (document submission only)
- In person: See drop-in office hours below
Have a question?
If you want to ask a question, you can contact us several different ways. Be sure to have your PCC ID number ready.
- Call the PCC Financial Aid Helpline at 971-722-8888, option 4
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm & Friday 9am to 4pm
- TTY: 1-800-735-2900
- Submit a question through the Financial Aid Inquiry Form and receive an email response in 1-3 business days
- Request an appointment with a financial aid advisor
- Visit the Zoom drop-in: Fridays 12pm to 2pm
- Visit a Financial Aid Office in person:
|Campus||Location||Drop-in office hours|
|Sylvania||CC 204|| Monday through Thursday:
Friday, Sylvania only
|Rock Creek||Bldg 9 Rm 104|
|Southeast||SCOMM 115 Answer Center|