Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions - they could save you some time!
See other students' questions about financial aid:
Have a question?
- Call the PCC Financial Aid Helpline
- Helpline Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm
- Voice: 971-722-8888, option 4
- TTY: 1-800-735-2900
- Submit a question through the Financial Aid Inquiry Form and receive an email response in 1-3 business days
- Request an appointment with a financial aid advisor
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don't wait in line – send it to us using one of these methods. Write your PCC ID number on every page you send us.
- Mailing address: (Processing of mail may be delayed due to campus closures)
Financial Aid Office
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280
- Fax: 971-722-4965
- Drop box: Closed until campus reopens.
Financial Aid Offices
|Campus||Location||In-person office hours|
|Sylvania||CC 204||Tuesday: 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm|
|Cascade||SSB 103||Thursday: 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm|
|Rock Creek||Bldg 9 Rm 104||Monday: 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm|
|Southeast||SCOMM 115 Answer Center||Wednesday: 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm|