Financial Aid Helpline
- 971-722-8888, option 4
- Helpline hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 4pm (closed Fridays July to August)
Financial Aid Offices
All on-campus offices are closed. Here's how to get in touch with us during the campus closure:
- PCC students: submit your questions through the Financial Aid Inquiry Form using your active PCC email address.
- Prospective and current students: If you have any questions regarding the FAFSA or ORSAA application or need one on one support to fill out the application(s), please submit the FAFSA/ORSAA Help Inquiry Form.
- If you are not a current PCC student, please contact us by phone at 971-722-8888 option 4.
Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions - he could save you a lot of time!
See other students' questions about financial aid...
Mon to Thu: 9am to 5pm
Fri: 9am to 4pm
|Rock Creek||Bldg 9 Rm 104|
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don't wait in line – send it to us using one of these methods. Write your PCC ID number on every page you send us.
- Mailing address:
Processing of mail may be delayed due to campus closures.
Financial Aid Office
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280
- Drop box: Closed until campus reopens.
- Fax: 971-722-4965