Cascade Diversity Council committees
- Campus climate: This group focuses on building a warmer and more welcoming campus climate. It also addresses and explores the sense of “belonging.”
- Data policy and evaluation: This workgroup examines and makes recommendations regarding data access and policy overhaul to support diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Restorative justice: This group will work to define restorative justice work at PCC Cascade and create programming.
- Student “VOICES”: This student-led action group will work to uplift the ideas and concerns of students.
- Anti-racist allies: This group will work at the campus level to connect staff, faculty, and students to resources and hold space to learn together.
- BIPOC affinity groups: Learn more about the Women of Color, Black Male Connection, and other affinity spaces and groups to connect to.
The advisory committee of the Diversity Council, who supports the council’s mission and provides guidance on issues of policy, membership, retention, and direction.
- Rachel Dixon
- Kurt Simonds
- Abe Proctor
- Amanda Harrison
- Vivian Miranda-Welenson
- Lisa George
- Dr. General Johnson
- Dominique Austin
- Semhal Yehdego
- Michael Heuer
- Azul Da Silva
- Ruth McKenna
- AJ Wilkinson
- Sarah Ray