Business Design Series
Get in touch
- phone 971-722-5080
- envelope Email
- pencil Newsletter
- calendar Calendar
Turn your idea into a business.
Is now the time to turn your great idea into a business? Business Design Series gives you the tools you need to turn your idea into a profitable business. You’ll create a solid business plan, make sure you’re financially prepared for a launch, and work one-on-one with a business advisor to address challenges.
You’ll tackle the 4 basic challenge areas for every business:
- Creating an attractive business concept.
- Building a strong organizational structure.
- Fostering lasting customer relationships.
- Ensuring profitable business operations.
Don’t risk your personal savings and new business by being unprepared. Ensure your idea, business plan, and action plan will set you up for success with guidance from business experts.
Business Design Series is a 4-week program that meets once a week for 2 hours. It is expected that the homework will take 3-5 hours each week.
At the end of this course, you will have a workable action plan for building a successful and profitable business.
This course will enable you to:
- Assess your readiness to start a business.
- Use the Customer Relationship Arc to design a successful business.
- Select a business entity and start your business.
- Clarify ideas and determine business viability.
- Identify key customers, develop a Customer Persona, and meet consumer needs.
- Create an effective elevator pitch.
- Ask the 21.5 questions every business owner must answer before starting a business.
- Determine start up costs and create a basic budget.
- Plan to hire people and implement processes needed to grow your business.
- Create an action plan with key milestones and next steps.
Clients who get the most out of this program are:
- Entrepreneurs who have a business idea.
- New small business owners who don’t have a business plan.
- Time: 4-weeks, meets once a week for 2 hours. To get the most out of our program, you will need to work 3-5 hours outside of class each week.
- Financial: $125
- The Return: A plan of action and support to turn your idea into a successful business.
Upcoming Schedule for Business Design Series
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
Need help? Get detailed information on how to register and how to pay.