Small Business Development Center
COVID-19 Impact: The PCC SBDC and Global Trade Center is Open for Business
We’re providing 1:1 business advising via Zoom, and all upcoming training will be provided online. To get in touch, please email email@example.com or call 971-722-5080. We are here to be of service to you and your business!
Updated 10/08/2020 4:55pm
Get in touch
Build a Profitable and Rewarding Small Business
The Oregon Small Business Development Center at Portland Community College is adjusting to the unprecedented economic challenge created by the Coronavirus pandemic and COIVD-19. PCC SBDC is now offering all no-cost advising and programming remotely. Our center has helped thousands of business owners in the Portland, OR metro region over the last 35+ years. We combine one-on-one business advising with training programs taught by business experts, giving small business clients the resources they need to grow. We’ve celebrated many successes with clients at all stages of business development. We encourage you to attend our no-cost Intro to SBDC orientation to discover educational opportunities and to create a plan for action to guide your business journey.
Explore PCC SBDC Programming:
Start and Grow Your Business
Start your business on the right track, from refining your entrepreneurial idea to stabilizing your business for growth. Courses now offered online.
Managing Your Business
Keep your business growing through adversity by making the right decisions. Maintain your competitive edge through innovation. Courses now offered online.
Global Trade Center
Grow your business through exporting and importing. Courses now offered online. Register for the Buying and Selling Outside the U.S. Series.
Import/Export Trade Advising
Our team has decades of experience supporting small business professionals who seek to become importers/exporters.
SBDC Course Schedule
From the SBDC Blog
- Meet Capital Access Team Member: Bruce Melzer
- Mon, 24 Jan 2022
- Bruce works on the OSBDC Network Capital Access Team and teaches segments on lending for every program. With a wide variety of background in a broad swath of industries (from journalism, to energy efficiency companies), Bruce brings insight, knowledge, and experience to Oregon businesses looking for capital to grow.
- Client Success Story: Syndicate Wine Bar
- Thu, 16 Dec 2021
- Angela and David Anderson spent years helping Oregon’s wine industry grow by providing Web and consulting services for restaurants and wineries. In 2019 they stepped onto the front line of the industry and opened Syndicate Wine Bar in downtown Beaverton. Syndicate is “a community wine bar, bringing in all facet of wine culture,” they wrote.…
- Advocate for Small Business Exports: Jeff Stell
- Wed, 01 Dec 2021
- This month we interviewed Jeff Stell with Business Oregon who, after 26 years working at the Oregon Department of Human Services, decided to try something new. He enrolled at Portland State University in the Master of Public Administration program and simultaneously took a new position at Business Oregon as the Business Projects Incentives Coordinator where…
- View more ...