Small Business Development Center
COVID-19 Impact: The PCC SBDC and Global Trade Center is Open for Business
We’re providing 1:1 business advising via Zoom, and all upcoming training will be provided online. To get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-722-5080. We are here to be of service to you and your business!
Updated 10/08/2020 4:55pm
Get in touch
Build a Profitable and Rewarding Small Business
The Oregon Small Business Development Center at Portland Community College is adjusting to the unprecedented economic challenge created by the Coronavirus pandemic and COIVD-19. PCC SBDC is now offering all no-cost advising and programming remotely. Our center has helped thousands of business owners in the Portland, OR metro region over the last 35+ years. We combine one-on-one business advising with training programs taught by business experts, giving small business clients the resources they need to grow. We’ve celebrated many successes with clients at all stages of business development. We encourage you to attend our no-cost Intro to SBDC orientation to discover educational opportunities and to create a plan for action to guide your business journey.
Explore PCC SBDC Programming:
Start and Grow Your Business
Start your business on the right track, from refining your entrepreneurial idea to stabilizing your business for growth. Courses now offered online.
Managing Your Business
Keep your business growing through adversity by making the right decisions. Maintain your competitive edge through innovation. Courses now offered online.
Global Trade Center
Grow your business through exporting and importing. Courses now offered online. Register for the Buying and Selling Outside the U.S. Series.
Import/Export Trade Advising
Our team has decades of experience supporting small business professionals who seek to become importers/exporters.
SBDC Course Schedule
From the SBDC Blog
- Small Business Success Story: Elemental Studios
- Thu, 22 Sep 2022
- Casey Campbell is founder and owner of Elemental Studios, a community ceramics studio that offers classes, workshops, and monthly memberships grounded in wellness education and practice. With a mission to help build community around ceramic arts education and wellness principles and practices, Casey and his team work to help people engage creatively and develop self-care…
- Client Success Story: Maid in Portland
- Tue, 23 Aug 2022
- Ashleigh Atwood owns Maid in Portland, a local eco-friendly residential and commercial cleaning service in Portland, Oregon. After being in business for 15 years, Ashleigh enrolled in the 2022 Advanced Small Business Management training program provided by the PCC Small Business Development Center. During her time in the program, Ashleigh has found a renewed sense…
- Small Business Success Story: KeppingerCreative
- Wed, 03 Aug 2022
- Linda Keppinger, a Portland-based artist and photographer, founded KeppingerCreative in January 2020, just before the COVID-19 pandemic began. Linda participated in Business Builders, a 10-week PCC SBDC training program, in 2020 and continues to seek guidance from her expert business advisors. Now, KeppingerCreative has quadrupled its revenue in just one year by selling its line…
- View more ...