Get in touch
Continuous Learning for Individuals, Management & Business
PCC CLIMB Center for Advancement delivers continuous learning opportunities for individuals and customized training for organizations throughout the Portland, OR metro region and beyond.
- Real-world experience. Our workshops and courses are taught by practicing subject-matter experts. Learn from instructors who have worked in their field of expertise.
- Flexible & convenient. For individuals, we offer half-day workshops to multi-month courses. Enroll in programs that fit your schedule and goals. For organizations, we develop a training program based on your needs and objectives.
- Variety. There is no shortage of topics offered at PCC CLIMB. From professional Microsoft Excel training to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training, there is a diverse offering of workshops and courses to help you reach your professional, personal, or organizational goals.
- Mission-driven. As a part of PCC, we care about providing educational opportunities that serve you and our community.
Explore What PCC CLIMB Offers
Institute for Health Professionals
Start your career in healthcare, enroll in CEUs for health professionals, prepare for national exams, and complete comprehensive health certificate programs.
Small Business Development Center
Launch and grow your small business through no-cost, one-on-one business advising and affordable business education.
Professional Development & Training
Develop and improve your professional skills for today’s workplace.
CLIMB News and Announcements
- Are You Looking at Things From All Angles? 7 Steps to Take When Making a Tough Decision
- Thu, 15 Feb 2018
One of the most important life skills a business professional can develop is the ability to make smart and informed decisions. Both logic and emotion play a role in the process, but in order to accurately identify your options and choose the right solution, you need to explore things from all angles.
In this post, we’ll take a look at the process for how to make a tough decision and how you can feel more confident about your decision-making skills.
- How to Start Your Encore Business
- Thu, 25 Jan 2018
For people ready for a second act in life, an encore entrepreneurship may be the perfect choice. Whether you’re retired, unemployed, or looking for some extra income, joining the ranks of entrepreneurs over 50 can be a great opportunity to pursue a business that’s always interested you. Or you may choose to dip your toe in the water of the many unexplored opportunities you never had time for. In this post, we’ll discuss how to get started with an encore business.
- Business Profile: Garnish Apparel
- Thu, 18 Jan 2018
Garnish apparel is the brain child of chief designer and store owner Erica Lurie. They are located in the Pearl District of NW Portland, OR and feature "designed in house, made in Portland" fashion apparel for women.
- View more ...