Get in touch
Continuing Learning for Individuals, Management & Business
The CLIMB Center is a building located in Southeast Portland with programs that offer specialized non-credit continuing education opportunities for individuals, management and organizations of all sizes – plus specialized classes and advising for small businesses, entrepreneurs and prospective global trade professionals. Learn more below!
Explore What PCC CLIMB Offers
Institute for Health Professionals
Start your career in healthcare, enroll in CEUs for health professionals, prepare for national exams, and complete comprehensive health certificate programs.
Small Business Development Center
Launch or grow your small business through no-cost, one-on-one business advising and affordable business education.
Professional Development & Training
Develop and improve your professional skills – for individuals or larger organizations.
CLIMB News and Announcements
- Meet Capital Access Team Member: Bruce Melzer
- Mon, 24 Jan 2022
- Bruce works on the OSBDC Network Capital Access Team and teaches segments on lending for every program. With a wide variety of background in a broad swath of industries (from journalism, to energy efficiency companies), Bruce brings insight, knowledge, and experience to Oregon businesses looking for capital to grow.
- Top 5 Careers PCC Grads Enter
- Tue, 18 Jan 2022
- Every term, thousands of students benefit from the valuable in-person and online coursework at Portland Community College. While some coursework results in long-term enrollment for multiple years, shorter programs quickly move students from their first course into their first job in a new industry.
- High Demand Careers of the 2020s
- Wed, 12 Jan 2022
- Portland is a city of the future, and the significant career trends reflect in the marketplace. While the 2020s have many uncertainties about what industries will emerge as most successful, it is becoming increasingly clear that specific fields will be vital in employing hundreds or even thousands of people, compared to past decades.
- View more ...