Get in touch
Continuous Learning for Individuals, Management & Business
PCC CLIMB Center for Advancement delivers continuous learning opportunities for individuals and customized training for organizations throughout the Portland, OR metro region and beyond.
- Real-world experience. Our workshops and courses are taught by practicing subject-matter experts. Learn from instructors who have worked in their field of expertise.
- Flexible & convenient. For individuals, we offer half-day workshops to multi-month courses. Enroll in programs that fit your schedule and goals. For organizations, we develop a training program based on your needs and objectives.
- Variety. There is no shortage of topics offered at PCC CLIMB. From professional Microsoft Excel training to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training, there is a diverse offering of workshops and courses to help you reach your professional, personal, or organizational goals.
- Mission-driven. As a part of PCC, we care about providing educational opportunities that serve you and our community.
Explore What PCC CLIMB Offers
Institute for Health Professionals
Start your career in healthcare, enroll in CEUs for health professionals, prepare for national exams, and complete comprehensive health certificate programs.
Small Business Development Center
Launch and grow your small business through no-cost, one-on-one business advising and affordable business education.
Professional Development & Training
Develop and improve your professional skills for today’s workplace.
CLIMB News and Announcements
- Business Profile: Bee and Bloom (Making Portland Safe for Pollinators)
- Tue, 22 May 2018
Taking a holistic approach to improving pollinator health, Emily Parker, Rebekah Golden and Emma Egstad promote sustainable, bee-centric beekeeping and native bee awareness in the Portland area.
- 4 Common Social Media Mistakes of First-Time Business Owners
- Tue, 22 May 2018
In today’s digital world, social media is an invaluable - and indispensable - tool for most small businesses. Most consumers are checking apps like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram on a daily basis. As a small business, you’re able to interact and engage with consumers on a personal level, as well as brand your business in general. And you’re able to do so without spending a fortune on an advertising agency.
- How an Idea Can Become a Business
- Tue, 15 May 2018
How many times have you heard someone say that they have a “million dollar idea” that actually sounded like it could be turned into a viable business plan? Some of the best entrepreneurs were observant of a problem that needed to be solved, or a demand for a product or service, and decided to take the leap to create a business out of it.
- View more ...