Get in touch
Continuing Learning for Individuals, Management & Business
The CLIMB Center is a building located in Southeast Portland with programs that offer specialized non-credit continuing education opportunities for individuals, management and organizations of all sizes – plus specialized classes and advising for small businesses, entrepreneurs and prospective global trade professionals. Learn more below!
Explore What PCC CLIMB Offers
Institute for Health Professionals
Start your career in healthcare, enroll in CEUs for health professionals, prepare for national exams, and complete comprehensive health certificate programs.
Small Business Development Center
Launch or grow your small business through no-cost, one-on-one business advising and affordable business education.
Professional Development & Training
Develop and improve your professional skills – for individuals or larger organizations.
CLIMB News and Announcements
- Meet Functional Nutrition Instructor, Courtney Cronk
- Wed, 24 Nov 2021
- Courtney is a functional nutritional therapy practitioner and yoga instructor. She earned her master’s degree in applied behavioral science/counseling in 2002 from Bastyr University with the intention of becoming a licensed marriage and family therapist, but instead started a family of her own and stayed home for several years until her youngest started kindergarten. In…
- Meet Functional Nutrition Instructor, Kira Freed
- Wed, 24 Nov 2021
- Kira Freed, MEd, MScN, is an adjunct faculty member at Portland Community College, teaching in the Functional Nutrition program. She also has several roles at her alma mater, National University of Natural Medicine, as the Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, a Professional Teaching Assistant for the Nutrition program, and as a Food as Medicine Everyday educator.
- How PCC Helps Kids with Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Tue, 23 Nov 2021
- Teachers, childcare workers, and mentors of all types receive training in physical safety and first aid, including in CPR certification. Most parents and guardians feel comfortable knowing that the people caring for their children have a strong knowledge of these skills so they can respond quickly should a rare crisis occur. It ensures caretakers have the tools they need to maintain physical safety…
- View more ...