Get in touch
Continuing Learning for Individuals, Management & Business
The CLIMB Center is a building located in Southeast Portland with programs that offer specialized non-credit continuing education opportunities for individuals, management and organizations of all sizes – plus specialized classes and advising for small businesses, entrepreneurs and prospective global trade professionals. Learn more below!
Explore What PCC CLIMB Offers
Institute for Health Professionals
Start your career in healthcare, enroll in CEUs for health professionals, prepare for national exams, and complete comprehensive health certificate programs.
Small Business Development Center
Launch or grow your small business through no-cost, one-on-one business advising and affordable business education.
Professional Development & Training
Develop and improve your professional skills – for individuals or larger organizations.
CLIMB News and Announcements
- Advisor Spotlight: Kayla Banda
- Tue, 24 May 2022
- Kayla Banda moved to Portland from Reno, Nevada during the COVID pandemic. Having worked at the Small Business Development Center in Reno, she reached out to inquire about assisting small businesses in Portland and was immediately welcomed to the PCC SBDC team.
- How Real Estate Investors Can Benefit from a Property Manager License
- Wed, 18 May 2022
- The rental market in Portland is an exciting one. Many real estate investors have found success in purchasing residential or commercial properties to then rent to various customers. Many people opt to do this as they have the capital and time to do so, and as their responsibilities grow or decrease over time, they choose…
- How You Can Thrive as a Real Estate Broker (Regardless of the Housing Market)
- Tue, 10 May 2022
- Many people are looking for a career where, as their strengths mature and they gain experience. They'll see increased opportunities. Additionally, they value work that isn't wildly cyclical, temporary, or unstable. Working as a real estate broker requires hard work, communication, and studying. Once you've made these efforts, you earn a steady, stable workplace. The…
- View more ...