Get in touch
Continuous Learning for Individuals, Management & Business
PCC CLIMB Center for Advancement delivers continuous learning opportunities for individuals and customized training for organizations throughout the Portland, OR metro region and beyond.
- Real-world experience. Our workshops and courses are taught by practicing subject-matter experts. Learn from instructors who have worked in their field of expertise.
- Flexible & convenient. For individuals, we offer half-day workshops to multi-month courses. Enroll in programs that fit your schedule and goals. For organizations, we develop a training program based on your needs and objectives.
- Variety. There is no shortage of topics offered at PCC CLIMB. From professional Microsoft Excel training to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training, there is a diverse offering of workshops and courses to help you reach your professional, personal, or organizational goals.
- Mission-driven. As a part of PCC, we care about providing educational opportunities that serve you and our community.
Explore What PCC CLIMB Offers
Institute for Health Professionals
Start your career in healthcare, enroll in CEUs for health professionals, prepare for national exams, and complete comprehensive health certificate programs.
Small Business Development Center
Launch and grow your small business through no-cost, one-on-one business advising and affordable business education.
Professional Development & Training
Develop and improve your professional skills for today’s workplace.
CLIMB News and Announcements
- How an Idea Can Become a Business
- Tue, 15 May 2018
How many times have you heard someone say that they have a “million dollar idea” that actually sounded like it could be turned into a viable business plan? Some of the best entrepreneurs were observant of a problem that needed to be solved, or a demand for a product or service, and decided to take the leap to create a business out of it.
- The Business Case for Adding Soft Tissue Release Tools & Techniques
- Thu, 10 May 2018
Christine Binnendyk, LMT, brings more than 20 years of study and training in anatomy and movement to PCC CLIMB as the instructor of our course on Soft Tissue Release Tools. She is a sought after expert in addressing pain patterns caused by “soft tissue issues,” and is eager to share techniques to help people reduce pain and help wellness professionals expand their client services.
The Soft Tissue Release Certificate program at PCC teaches licensed massage therapists, Pilates and yoga teachers, somatic therapists, and other wellness professionals soft tissue release techniques at an in-depth level, allowing them to deliver their own Wellness Workshops.
The following Q&A with Christine offers a closer look:
- 5 Small Business SEO Tips to Get Found First
- Mon, 07 May 2018
An important ingredient for small business success in today’s digital environment is visibility in search engine results. When someone searches for a product they need, will it be your business they find or one of your competitors? Think of your own practice when you’re searching for a website. Do you ever click over to the second page of results? If you’re like most consumers, you probably click on one of the first two or three results. So, how do you increase your chances of showing up in one of those top positions?
- View more ...