Continuing Learning for Individuals, Management & Business
Located in SE Portland, the CLIMB Center programs offer specialized non-credit continuing education opportunities for individuals, management and organizations of all sizes. In addition, we offer specialized classes and advising for small businesses, entrepreneurs and prospective global trade professionals. Learn more below!
Institute for Health Professionals
Start your career in healthcare, enroll in CEUs for health professionals, prepare for national exams, and complete comprehensive health certificate programs.
Small Business Development Center
Launch or grow your small business through no-cost, one-on-one business advising and affordable business education.
Professional Development & Training
Develop and improve your professional skills – for individuals or larger organizations
CLIMB News and Announcements
- Honoring Women’s History Month: Meet Our Director
- Thu, 23 Mar 2023
- Original version first published by the Oregon SBDC Network here. The Oregon Small Business Development Center Network is proud to honor Women’s History Month by inviting you to meet some of our inspiring and innovative Center directors serving Oregon’s small businesses. Today, let's meet PCC Small Business Development Center and Global Trade Center Director, Tammy…
- Small Business Success Story: The Blind Kitchen
- Tue, 21 Mar 2023
- Debra Erickson came to the PCC SBDC for help in turning her business idea into reality. Now, Debra welcomes you into The Blind Kitchen community: where vision loss does not have to end your love of cooking! With 62 adaptive kitchen tools and a library of helpful strategies and specialized knowledge, The Blind Kitchen allows…
- Why You Should Take PCC's ASIST Course
- Mon, 20 Mar 2023
- All around the world, people face different types of crises every day. Some people lose their jobs. Others deal with the death or sickness of loved ones. Still, others suffer from untreated mental illnesses pushing them closer and closer to despair. When people start thinking about suicide as their only option, they need help.
- View more ...