CCOG for PL 260 Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- PL 260
- Course Title:
- Administrative Law for Paralegals
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Apply basic principles of administrative and constitutional law relevant to many state and federal administrative agencies.
- Draft relevant documents and pleadings for the practice of administrative law and judicial review proceedings.
- Identify and apply substantive and procedural law of various administrative agencies.
- Identify career opportunities in administrative law that include alternative career opportunities.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
Quizzes, exams, weekly assignments, attendance and participation, prepare legal pleadings, prepare and perform mock administrative hearing, locating different administrative jobs or career directions, and other projects are all tools that may be used to assess outcomes.