CCOG for MUP 172 Winter 2022
- Course Number:
- MUP 172
- Course Title:
- Applied Harpsichord
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Students will study individually with an off-campus instructor in:
- Students will be able to assist the instructor to develop a one-term course of study.
- Students will be able to keep a regular practice routine.
- Students will be able to improve their skills in their chosen instrument.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
The individual instructor will submit the grade to the Department Chair. Evaluation will be based upon the student's effort and progress. A letter grade or "Pass/No Pass" will be issued.
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
The course of study will be determined by the individual instructor. Regular lessons and reasonable progress are expected.
COMPETANCIES AND SKILLS
- The student will be able to assist the instructor in developing a course of study.
- The student will be able to follow a regular practice schedule.
- The students will be able to improve their skill level on their chosen instruments.