CCOG for MUC 107 Summer 2022
- Course Number:
- MUC 107
- Course Title:
- Wearable Technologies II: Design & Culture
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Introduces concepts and frameworks for production of well-designed wearable technologies. Explores design of objects that provide a desirable user experience, resonate with history and culture, or are perceived to be beautiful or generate appeal. Prerequisites: MUC 106. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Define and describe concepts and frameworks historically and presently used to interpret and design wearable technologies.
- Implement concepts and frameworks to design and construct a wearable technology.
Course Activities and Design
3. Hands-on, project-based learning
Outcome Assessment Strategies
1. Observation and evaluation of student work and projects
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
- UX design of wearable tech
- Design process
- 3D computer modeling