CCOG for MM 266 Fall 2023
- Course Number:
- MM 266
- Course Title:
- Post-Production: Color Correction
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Define the tasks of processes of color grading.
- Evaluate video materials to determine strategies for color correction.
- Produce color corrected video materials.
- Determine and evaluate production workflow for color correction, enhancements and effects.
Course Activities and Design
- The material in this course will be presented in a classroom lecture/discussion/demonstration format, and in class hands-on exercises.
- There will be short assignments weekly, which may be partially completed in class. Also, a longer assignment, which demonstrates techniques and skills, developed in the course.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
Projects will be the major criteria for evaluation. Emphasis will be placed on creativity, presentations, meeting assigned deadlines, and participation in
critiques. Additional methods of assessment may include quizzes, exercises, assignments, and attendance.
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
Sources of background imagery