CCOG for MM 215 Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- MM 215
- Course Title:
- Introduction to Stop Motion Animation
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
· Identify and demonstrate the 12 principles of animation and how those are manifested in stop motion animation.
· Demonstrate an understanding of traditional and 3D CG sculpting, puppet making, character design, cinematography, lighting, and animation skills.
· Demonstrate industry-standard production and post-production skills in software applications and hardware tools for stop motion animation production.
· Discuss the history of stop motion animation and Portland’s role in it.