CCOG for LAT 112 Summer 2022
- Course Number:
- LAT 112
- Course Title:
- Vegetated Private Water Quality Facilities Management
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and function of VPWQFs.
- Inspect VPWQFs for development of management protocols.
- Manage VPWQF in compliance with the regulations set forth by local municipalities and agencies.
- Educate clients on the status of their VPWQF and recommend management action.
- Understand and use the required documentation for VPWQFs.
Course Activities and Design
- hands-on guided inspections
- hands-on individual inspections
Outcome Assessment Strategies
- At the end of the course, there is an 80 question exam.
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
purpose of VPWQF's
proper maintenance practices of VPWQF's
inspection of VPWQF's