CCOG for EET 273 Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- EET 273
- Course Title:
- Electronic Control Systems 2
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Operate and troubleshoot open-loop and closed-loop control systems.
- Use transfer functions to predict the correct operation of control systems.
- Measure and evaluate the performance of basic open-loop and closed-loop control systems.
- Operate and troubleshoot switch mode power supplies, converters, and motor drives.
- Operate and troubleshoot control systems including PLCs.
Course Activities and Design
Concepts and theories presented in class are demonstrated in the laboratory. Lab experiments are synchronized with the lectures.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
Assessment methods may include midterm and final exams, homework, lab evaluations, and projects.
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)