CCOG for EET 263 Summer 2022
- Course Number:
- EET 263
- Course Title:
- Electronic Control Systems 1
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Introduces electronic control systems using programmable logic controllers (PLC). Emphasizes analysis of ladder logic and basic operation, programming, and troubleshooting of PLCs. Prerequisites: EET 113, EET 123. Prerequisites/concurrent: EET 221. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Analyze ladder logic.
- Write, read, and modify PLC instructional code.
- Evaluate and edit PLC programs.
- Install, copy, and save PLC programs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve PLC problems.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
Assessment methods may include midterm and final exams, homework, lab evaluations, and projects.