CCOG for EET 256B Summer 2022
- Course Number:
- EET 256B
- Course Title:
- EET Capstone Project 2
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Provides an opportunity to implement an instructor-approved and team-based project. Explores projects in electronics, renewable energy systems, wireless/data communications and/or automation/robotics. Culminates in the development and presentation of a final design. Prerequisites: EET 256A. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- Implement a team-based project per a design plan.
- Use circuit simulation and spreadsheet software effectively to gather and analyze data.
- Complete project milestones as part of a team.
- Reflect on the success of a project's outcomes.
- Use word processing and presentation software to communicate project results to a non-technical audience.