CCOG for CG 136T Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- CG 136T
- Course Title:
- Career Encounters Lab: Transportation
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Provides an immersion into transportation related career technical program classrooms, shops, and labs to learn basic skills and to participate in hands-on activities of these industries. Course is team taught by content experts in all CTE programs represented. Corequisites: CG 135T.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- Follow general safety practices in each represented career technical program.
- Apply basic field knowledge to complete project/task related to represented programs.
- Use basic introductory knowledge and skills to help make informed career decisions in the transportation industry.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
- Attend all laboratory sessions
- Complete laboratory worksheets and laboratory projects
- Demonstrate compliance with safety policies at all times