CCOG for CG 136A Summer 2022
- Course Number:
- CG 136A
- Course Title:
- Career Encounters Lab: Professional Arts
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Provides an immersion into professional arts-related program classrooms, shops, and labs to learn basic skills and to participate in hands-on activities of these industries. Presents information by content experts in programs represented by graphic design, photography, magazine publishing, literary composition, and/or music production. Corequisites: CG 135A.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Follow general safety practices in each represented professional arts program.
- Apply basic technical knowledge to complete project/task related to professional arts represented programs.
- Use basic introductory knowledge and skills to help make informed career decisions in the professional arts industry.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
- Attend all laboratory sessions
- Complete laboratory worksheets and laboratory projects
- Demonstrate compliance with safety policies at all times