CCOG for CG 135A Summer 2022
- Course Number:
- CG 135A
- Course Title:
- Career Encounters: Professional Arts
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Identify specifics about professions in professional arts including physical requirements, employment opportunities, wages, and length of training.
- Explore career pathways, academic expectations, shared prerequisite courses, and alternative program options within professional arts.
- Apply knowledge of careers in the professional arts to make informed career and educational decisions.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
1. Complete career assessments to aid in future career development
2. Connect experience in labs to possible career opportunities
3. Explore personal strengths and weaknesses having to do with lab experiences.