CCOG for CCET 260 Winter 2022
- Course Number:
- CCET 260
- Course Title:
- Civil and Construction Project Management
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Covers administration of civil and/or construction engineered projects. Includes project resource and communication management. Prerequisites: CCET 120, CCET 140, CCET 210, CCET 215, and (COMM 130 or COMM 111 or COMM 215 or WR 227). Prerequisites/concurrent: CCET 270. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Prepare parts of project documentation.
- Prepare elements of engineering cost estimates.
- Plan and schedule portions of design or construction projects.
- Communicate with a diverse group of shareholders to achieve a common goal in civil and/or construction engineering projects.
- Work with a diverse team on civil and construction related tasks.