CCOG for CCET 210 Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- CCET 210
- Course Title:
- Introduction to Surveying
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Covers the essential aspects of plane surveying. Includes measurements, datums and corrections. Incorporates hands-on use of surveying equipment. Prerequisites: (CCET 100 and CCET 110) or GEO 170 and MTH 112 or any MTH course for which MTH 112 is a prerequisite. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Apply measurement and scales on construction drawings and maps in the field.
- Start a survey using horizontal and vertical datums.
- Perform all steps and roles of a level line transect.
- Perform all roles and steps of a traverse using a total station.
- Work with a diverse team on civil and construction related tasks.