CCOG for CCET 120 Fall 2023
- Course Number:
- CCET 120
- Course Title:
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Reviews the infrastructure components of an engineered civil and/or construction project. Prerequisites: (CCET 100 and CCET 110) OR GEO 170. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Distinguish engineered water systems using industry-standard methods.
- Describe engineered road components.
- Locate engineered power systems using industry-standard methods.
- Distinguish between civil engineering infrastructure that is above ground, at grade and below ground.
- Identify civil engineered information systems.