CCOG for CCET 100 Winter 2022
- Course Number:
- CCET 100
- Course Title:
- Civil Engineering Construction Overview
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Covers the construction process, goals of each stage and the people involved during each stage of the project. Identifies the impact of civil and engineered construction projects on the community. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 65 or equivalent placement. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Describe the scope of a civil and construction engineered project.
- Identify the roles of the disciplines involved on a civil or construction engineered project.
- Review the infrastructure and operation of a local civil and engineered construction project.
- Identify the impact of civil and engineered construction projects on the community.
- Work with a diverse team on civil and construction related tasks.