CCOG for BCT 132 Summer 2022
- Course Number:
- BCT 132
- Course Title:
- Revit for Constructors
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Use Revit to assist information flow and project management in construction companies.
- Assess applicability of Revit through project parameters.
- Build a basic BIM model using Revit.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
- Individually interview a professional who currently uses computer software using questions developed by the student.
- In teams, develop criteria for the selection of an application for a business function.
- Individually use the criteria to research a specific software application and present it to their team.
- In teams, present findings and recommendations as part of a class presentation.
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
Themes, issues and concepts
4. Bid solicitation
5. Project Administration
7. General Office Applications:
8. Word Processing
12. Presentation Software
13. Specialty Applications:
16. Leads Software
17. Company Web Sites
20. Process Design
27. Critical Thinking
28. Computer Skills
30. Learning How to Learn