CCOG for BA 262 Fall 2023
- Course Number:
- BA 262
- Course Title:
- Inventory & Material Management
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Introduces concepts of inventory and material management to perform inventory calculations. Examines inventory and operational issues to minimize risks in order to maintain or increase competitive advantage in the marketplace. Covers topics of process management, forecasting, inventory management, storage, and lean inventory concepts. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Evaluate manufacturing and service flows relative to demand, forecasting, and inventory management.
- Create a plan using collaboration, forecasting and replenishment processes
- Create and analyze inventory control reports to improve supply chain efficiency.
- Apply the concepts of just-in-time (JIT) material management and continuous replenishment.