CCOG for CG 180 archive revision 201403
You are viewing an old version of the CCOG. View current version »
- Effective Term:
- Summer 2014 through Winter 2015
- Course Number:
- CG 180
- Course Title:
- Intercultural Leadership for Mentees
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon successful completion students should be able to:
1. Apply knowledge of college opportunities to develop and pursue post-secondary educational goals.
2. Use leadership skills when participating in peer, academic and community groups.
3. Effectively communicate as a team member and team leader in multi-cultural group settings.
4. Engage in life-long learning and continued leadership skill development.