CCOG for CCET 250 archive revision 202104
You are viewing an old version of the CCOG. View current version »
- Effective Term:
- Fall 2021 through Fall 2023
- Course Number:
- CCET 250
- Course Title:
- 3D Modeling for Civil & Construction 2
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Covers application of 3D modeling for engineered construction for municipal and infrastructure application. Includes collaboration methods for construction. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Manipulate surfaces and grading models.
- Develop alignments, corridors and sections.
- Draw a pipe network.
- Output construction plans.