Accessible Digital Environment Committee
Authored and implemented a college-wide accessible technology policy.
PCC is committed to providing equal access for people with disabilities to our programs, goods, services, and activities. The charge of the Accessible Digital Environment Committee is to provide a structure to ensure delivery, through information and communication technologies (ICT), is accessible for the students, faculty, staff and community utilizing them.
Accessible Digital Environment Committee membership
- Luis Menchu, Web Manager, Technology Support Services Rep (Co-chair)
- Rondi Schei, Online Learning (Co-chair)
- Kaela Parks, Accessible Ed & Disability Resources (Co-chair)
- Phyllis Petteys, Accessible Ed & Disability Resources
- Heather Guevara, Online Learning
- Gabriel Nagmay, Web Team
- Michael Moss, Instructional Support
- Kim Copley, Procurement/Purchasing
- Maria Wagner, Library
- Ken Brown, Bookstore Mgr
- Lisa Molinelli, Library
- Cynthia Killingsworth, Faculty, Business Administration
Priorities and accomplishments
See our meeting schedule, notes, and our current work efforts: Accessible Digital Environment Committee.