Accessible Digital Environment Committee
Authored and implemented a college-wide accessible technology policy.
Created the Accessible Technology Manager position.
PCC is committed to providing equal access for people with disabilities to our programs, goods, services, and activities. The charge of the Accessible Digital Environment Committee is to provide a structure to ensure delivery, through information and communication technologies (ICT), is accessible for the students, faculty, staff and community utilizing them.
Accessible Digital Environment Committee membership
- Luis Menchu, Web Manager, Technology Support Services Rep (Lead)
- Rondi Schei, Online Learning (Lead)
- Kaela Parks, Disability Services (Co-chair)
- Phyllis Petteys, Disability Services
- Heather Guevara, Online Learning
- Gabriel Nagmay, Web Team
- Michael Moss, Instructional Support
- Kim Copley, Procurement/Purchasing
- Maria Wagner, Library
- Lisa Brandt, AT Committee lead
- Ken Brown, Bookstore Mgr
- Lisa Molinelli, Library
Priorities and accomplishments
See our meeting schedule, notes, and our current work efforts: Accessible Digital Environment Committee.