Accessible Built Environment Committee
Created a process to ensure builders follow the college’s accessibility updates.
Supported Transportation & Parking’s efforts to improve ADA parking spots.
Portland Community College’s Accessible Built Environment Committee advises and assists the College in promoting and achieving an accessible and welcoming physical environment.
Accessible Built Environment Committee membership
- Lead Co-Chair Donna Bezio, Planning and Capital Construction
- Co-Chair Rachael Davies, Facilities Management Services
- Angela Alexander, Planning and Capital Construction
- Cheryl Arpan, Environmental Health and Safety
- Kyle Clark, Public Safety
- Rob Gabris, Risk Management
- PJ Golden, Accessible Ed & Disability Resources, Student
- Kari Hanken, Accessible Ed & Disability Resources
- Michael Kuehn, Transportation and Parking
- Steven Morse, Facilities Management Services
- Karissa Nickerson, Transportation and Parking
- Megan Saari, Planning and Capital Construction
Priorities and accomplishments
See our meeting schedule, notes, and our current work efforts: Accessible Built Environment Committee.