Accessible Built Environment Committee
Created a process to ensure builders follow the college’s accessibility updates.
Supported Transportation & Parking’s efforts to improve ADA parking spots.
Portland Community College’s Accessible Built Environment Committee advises and assists the College in promoting and achieving an accessible and welcoming physical environment.
Accessible Built Environment Committee membership
- Lead Co-Chair Wendy Palmer, Disability Services
- Co-Chair Donna Bezio, Facilities Maintenance Services
- Cheryl Arpan, Environmental Health and Safety
- Rachael Davies, Facilities Maintenance Services
- Rob Gabris, Risk Management
- Jody Giffin, Planning and Capital Construction
- Dean Halley, Public Safety
- Susan Hardwock, Facilities Maintenance Services
- Michael Kuehn, Transportation and Parking
- Steven Morse, Facilities Maintenance Services
- Karissa Nickerson, Transportation and Parking
- Krista Phillips, Planning and Capital Construction
- Megan Saari, Planning and Capital Construction
- Student Representative (assigned by ASPCC)
Priorities and accomplishments
See our meeting schedule, notes, and our current work efforts: Accessible Built Environment Committee.