Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon

Check with your internship specialist to see if you qualify. In some cases, prior course work or a certain GPA is required.

  • Have an approved job site before being registered for the co-op class. Your instructor or a cooperative education specialist can grant approval for a site. Your internship specialist can help you find a site.
  • Complete the training agreement and learning objective forms and return to the cooperative education office by the date established by your instructor or specialist.
  • You may be required to attend seminar sessions which are offered for credit. See Credits, Grading and Seminar.
  • If you are receiving financial aid, you are responsible for meeting any deadlines.