Welding Technology - Getting Started
- Get admitted to PCC.
- Take the COMPASS placement test.
- Applicants who wish to seek the degree must take the COMPASS basic skills placement test. See the catalog for minimum test scores.
- Attend a new student orientation in person or online.
- For Rock Creek Campus, fill out the Welding Waitlist Form. Waitlist forms are due no later than the first week of the term you wish to start. Once you have submitted a waitlist form you remain on the list until contacted by the Rock Creek Welding Department. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Please note: Waitlist is not required for registration into WLD 101, WLD 102, and WLD 203. These three courses are lecture only, and do not require a student to put themself of the welding waitlist. Registration is first-come first-served.
- For Swan Island, please contact Caley Murray at 503-247-1715 or email@example.com
- Arrange your finances:
- Financial Aid
- Veterans Benefits
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and get registered for General Education classes
If you need assistance with the enrollment process please visit an Orientation Center or contact firstname.lastname@example.org