Step-by-step guide to accepting your award
print this page
watch a video guide
- Log in to MyPCC and go to the Paying for College Tab.
- Review the financial award information in the dashboard. It's a good
idea to click on options available
to you and consider your long term financial needs.
- After you’ve reviewed this information, click Accept or decline your
- There are five tabs at the top of the Award Package page.
- Click on the General Information, Award Overview, and Resources/Additional Information tabs and carefully review the information.
- If you are a new PCC financial aid student, you will need to review the Terms and Conditions tab.
- If you want to use your financial aid to pay for books and materials from
the PCC bookstore, check the Authorization to Deduct Charges box at
- Click the Accept button at the bottom of the page. Once you accept the
terms and conditions the Accept Award Offer tab will turn gold.
- If you have received financial aid through PCC in a previous year,
you will not have to agree to the terms and condition. However, we
strongly recommend you review this information every year you borrow.
- Click on the last tab, Accept Award Offer. Review your award package.
- Grant funds don’t have to be repaid, they are automatically accepted.
- You can accept all, part or none of the loans offered to you. Carefully
consider how much money you need to borrow in student loans.
- If possible, try to avoid Unsubsidized Loans.
- Do not leave any part of your award Undecided. If you do, we cannot
release your award package. So, make sure each part of your award
package is either accepted or declined.