- Program coordinator:
- Ann Campbell
- Area of expertise:
- Language and Culture
- Last Community Education class I took:
- My last good read:
- My Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D.
- My favorite quote:
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Spring into a PCC class!
The days are getting longer, so there is more daylight - so get outside and try a kayak class. We have many classes on either the Willamette River, or the Columbia Slough.
For the teenagers in your life, be sure to check out our plethora of Summer Teen Programs, with immersive classes in everything from archery to latin.
Whatever you choose to do this spring, never stop learning.
See you in class!
Recreation and Wellness
- Meditation and Relaxation Techniques
- Naturopathic Medicine: Naturally Healthy Living Series
- Naturopathic Medicine: Naturally Healthy Living Series II
- Naturopathic Medicine: Sampler
- Wellness and Prevention