The Business Office
What is it?
Our dynamic Business Office courses are taught by instructors who have been “in the trenches” as medical office professionals. These offerings address challenges such as cross-training and advancing your career in industry-specific areas, including coding, medical insurance billing, audit and compliance, and more.
Is it right for you?
Courses in this category are for individuals who are looking to expand their professional career skills beyond their present day-to-day requirements. If you are motivated to advance to your next level of proficiency, broaden your expertise, and enhance your career sustainability, you will find something here to meet that need. And if you don't see it, come talk to us. We'll develop a course to address that critical gap.
ICD-10 is coming!
ICD-10 (International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision) is coming to the CLIMB curriculum. What you need to know about ICD-10:
- Current coders need to learn the new system, and hospitals and clinics need to train their staff by the October 2014 deadline.
- CLIMB is offering a series of courses, taught by certified instructors, to prepare for the ICD-10 implementation.
Anatomy and Physiology for Coders is currently available in preparation for ICD-10.
ICD-10 Inpatient Diagnosis and ICD-10 Outpatient Diagnosis begins Fall 2013. It's vital for coders and billers to be prepared for this upcoming change, so we are hard at work making sure students leave CLIMB up-to-date and confident in their skills.
For more information on this program contact CLIMB: 971-722-6633 | email@example.com
- View the current schedule of classes for The Business Office and write down your CRN .
- Visit Non-Credit Registration and create a new account. Returning PCC Students can skip this step.
- Register for your course online using MyPCC.
Or, learn about setting up this training for your entire team.