- Academic Policies
- Acceptable Use Policy (IT-02000)
- Bathroom Policy
- Board Policies
- Closure Procedures
- Communication Policy
- Expressive Conduct Policy
- Information Security Policy (IT-01000)
- International Travel Policy
- Nondiscrimination and Non-harassment Policy
- Out-of-State Academic Student Complaint Procedure
- Privacy and Confidentiality of Library Records
- Smoking Policy
- Social Security Number Disclosure
- Standards for Professional Behavior
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
Employee Specific Policies
- Driver Requirement Policy
- Ethics Guide
- I.D. Badge Policy
- Imprest Cash Policy
- Information Classification Standard
- Information Security Program Standard
- Purchasing Card Policy
- Purchasing Policies
- Reporting Improper Activity
- Risk Services Policy Manual
- Safety Manual
- Sick Leave Guidelines
- Student Refund Policy
- Temporary Employee Services
- Travel Policy
- Unpaid Rest Breaks for Lactating Employees
- Wireless Communication Services Policy
Report Ethics Violations
Portland Community College employees are considered public employees and are held to the same ethics laws as other Oregon public employees. See the PCC Ethics Guide or Oregon Gov. Ethics Commission website for more information about those ethics laws.
PCC has selected EthicsPoint, Inc. to provide a simple, risk-free way to anonymously and confidentially report criminal, unethical or wasteful activities. Any person, including students, faculty, staff, suppliers, contractors and members of the public at large, may submit a good faith report regarding ethical matters at PCC without fear of retaliation of any kind.
This service improves our ability to maintain an ethical culture and provides those reporting incidents with a secure and transparent process. All reports submitted through EthicsPoint will be given careful attention by PCC.
EthicsPoint is designed for financial, technology and safety misdeeds only. Incidents such as assaults or sexual harassment should be reported to Human Resources or the Office of Equity and Inclusion.
Visit the EthicsPoint website for instructions to file a complaint.