Donate securities or stock
When you transfer securities to the PCC Foundation, we sell them and use the proceeds for scholarship or program support.
Giving securities is beneficial to you because you:
- Receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them.
- Pay no capital gains tax on the securities you donate.
- Can direct your gift to a specific scholarship or program fund.
- Have the satisfaction of making a significant gift now or using your securities for a planned gift that will benefit PCC students later.
Gifts of stock
The following are delivery instructions for PCC Foundation Account at Charles Schwab Institutional. All inquiries should go to Adam Nilsen at Ferguson Wellman:
- PCC Foundation Investment Manager: Ferguson Wellman
- Our Ferguson Wellman contact: Adam Nilsen
- Phone number: (503) 226-1444
- Fax number: (503) 226-3647
- Email: email@example.com
- Instructions: Ask your broker/custodian to provide your name when gifting. Please note, to protect the safety of your transfer and our Foundation accounts, we do not include our account number on our website. Please contact the PCC Foundation at 971-722-4382 to receive that information.
All DTC – eligible securities
All deliveries must include client name and Schwab account number. Deliver to:
DTC Clearing 0164, Code 40
Fed book – entry securities (e.g., Treasury notes)
All deliveries MUST include client name and Schwab account number. *(Please call us at 971-722-4382 for this information.)
Bank of New York Mellon
BK of NYC/CSCHWAB
FBO: 8- digit customer A/C # and name
All deliveries must include client name and Schwab account number. *(Please call us at 971-722-4382 for this information.)
111 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005
ABA #: 021000089
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
A/C #: 40553953
For further credit to Schwab Client Account #: ____________