Student parking permits
All vehicles must display a permit. Permits are not required on weekends, holidays or during the first week of the term.
How to buy a permit
Log in to MyPCC
Log in to MyPCC and click Order Student Parking Permit. Winter 2015 permits are sold online until 8pm on Monday, January 5, 2015 (first day of the term).
Update your info
Update your mailing address, vehicle info, license plate number, and permit type. Permits are charged to your student account. If you have sufficient funds and you authorized deduction of charges, you can pay with financial aid.
Type of permit Online price Term permit - all day $45 Term permit - evening only (4-10pm) $35 Annual permit $150
Check the mail
We start mailing out permits about three weeks before the start of the term. If you order closer to the start of the term, it usually takes a day or so to process and mail out the permit.
- Worried about getting your permit in time? Parking is free the first week of the term, so relax! As long as you ordered your permit by the start of the term, you should be fine.
Buying permits in person
After the start of the term, you can buy permits in person at Student Account Services. But be warned: lines can be long and term permits cost $5 more at the counter. Have your license plate information on hand when you come in.
Other types of parking permits
- Save money with carpooling! Permits are $20/person. See more about ride sharing at PCC.
- Taking classes in summer? Buy a monthly permit for $20/month at Student Account Services.
- Motorcycle parking: free - no permit required! See bicycles and motorcycles.
- Daily and hourly parking: permits sold at dispensers - see pricing information.
Returning a permit
You can return your permit during the first week of classes for a full refund, without having to give any reason. During the second week of classes, you can only get a refund if you have dropped all your classes. Return permits at Student Account Services.
Lost or stolen permits
Report the loss or theft of a parking permit to Student Account Services as soon as you know it's missing. After a report has been filed, a replacement permit will be issued according to the following schedule:
- First occurrence:
- No fee
- Additional occurrences:
- Full price
If you find a permit, turn it in immediately to Parking and Transportation Services. If you're caught displaying a permit that has been reported lost or stolen, you'll be fined $50.