Welcome new students!
We're here to provide resources and support as you begin your first term at PCC.
PCC offers orientation in two forms: On-campus in one of our Orientation Centers or online. If you are unable to come to campus you can complete the Orientation online.
We encourage students to visit an Orientation Center to personally receive all of the essential information you need to be a successful college student at PCC!
Before you visit the Orientation Center:
- Make sure you have completed the PCC admission application.
- Bring your MyPCC login information.
- No appointment needed - just drop in! See Orientation Center hours.
Resources and services
At our Orientation Centers, you'll receive help with the following:
- New Student Orientation:
- You're required to complete the New Student Orientation before registering for classes.
- MyPCC Overview:
- Receive hands-on help accessing and understanding your MyPCC account.
- First-term advising:
- New Student Orientation and Advising Specialists will provide you with first-term academic advising.
- Registration assistance:
- Get help registering for classes using your MyPCC account.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
- Get help submitting your FAFSA application.
Orientation Center hours
Check our Orientation Centers Calendar for open hours at your campus. Students may visit any campus.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our Orientation Centers. Welcome to PCC!
Orientation Center locations
705 N Killingsworth Street
Portland, OR 97217
17705 NW Springville Road
Portland, OR 97229
12000 SW 49th Avenue
Portland, OR 97219
135 Werth Blvd.
Newberg, OR 97132
2305 SE 82nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97216