- April 1, 2, 3 (Sylvania only)
- June 10 to 15
Buyback hours will vary depending on campus, but unless noted here, the buyback hours are the same as the store hours during finals week.
Buyback hours Spring 2013 - Sylvania campus only:
- April 1 and 2: 8am - 6pm
- April 3: 8am - 3pm
Explore the value of your used book for on-campus buyback.
Missed buyback? You will always get more money for your books at Campus Buyback, but if you can't wait - this is another option. You can sell your books back ANY time on the online site.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to sell my book back?
- You need a valid student ID, drivers license, or a government issued ID. You do not need a receipt.
- Can I sell my book back if I miss buyback dates?
- Yes. The PCC Bookstore cannot buy them back, but Online Buyback purchases books year round. The price they pay for books is less then the PCC bookstore, but it is always an option and they do not charge shipping.
- How is it decided if a book can be sold back and what the price will be for buyback?
- Condition of the book
- If the bookstore is overstocked
- Whether the instructor has chosen to use the book, has decided not to use that book, or is undecided
- What the national demand for the book is.
- Has a new edition been published?
- The wholesaler determines the wholesale price of a text.
- The publisher determines the list price of a text.
- The instructor determines which books are required for the class.
- Can I sell my graphing calculator?
- Yes. You can sell graphing calculators during a book buyback if it meet the following qualifications: Texas Instruments TI-89, only with original manual and cable. Nothing can be etched into the calculator. Customer must perform a graph on the calculator to show that it is in working condition.