Skip to page content
Local Networking Opportunities
- AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts) supports the interests of professionals, educators and students who are engaged in the process of designing, regardless of where they are in the arc of their careers.
- Cascade SIGGRAPH
- Cascade Professional Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Special Interest Group on Computer Graphics (SIGGRAPH)
- Oregon Media Production Association (OMPA)
- With over 20 years of experience, OMPA understands how Oregon's creative services industry operates. In an era of convergence, OMPA has taken a proactive role in creating forums for Oregon's film, video, interactive, animation and broadcast professionals to network and benefit from their overlapping industries.
- Tech Association of Oregon
- The TAO's mission is to sustain a healthy and strong software industry cluster in Oregon by:
- Helping companies START
- Creating an environment where companies and entrepreneurs want to MOVE
- Supporting company GROWTH
- WebVisions has provided a forum for developers to network, share knowledge and find out what's happening in the Web, Multimedia and Interactive worlds.
- Women in Technology International (WITI)
- WITI's mission is to empower women worldwide to achieve unimagined possibilities and transformations through technology, leadership and economic prosperity.
Online Multimedia Galleries
- Communication Arts
- Great resource for Web Developers
- A List Apart
- "For people who make websites."
- A List Apart Magazine explores the design, development, and meaning of web content, with a special focus on techniques and benefits of designing with web standards."
Annual Events & Conferences
- WebVisions Conference
- WebVisions explores the future of design, content creation, user experience and business strategy to uncover the trends and agents of change that will shatter your assumptions about the Web. Be ready to network, share ideas and be inspired by an all-star lineup of speakers.