Institute for Health Professionals
Get in touch
Professional Healthcare Training
PCC Institute for Health Professionals offers the highest quality training opportunities in the Portland, Oregon region with national and international clients. Our commitment is to provide first-class education including entry-level training for aspiring healthcare professionals, certification programs, and continuing healthcare education.
At PCC Institute for Health Professionals you can:
- Start your career in an in-demand healthcare field
- Advance or refresh your knowledge and skills
- Prepare for national healthcare professional exams
- Complete comprehensive certification programs
- Customized training for your healthcare organization
American Heart Association
American Heart Association (AHA) and cardiology-focused continuing education courses.
Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
Pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency medicine and critical care training.
Develop understanding and skills in complementary therapies such as nutrition, herbalism, Ayurveda, and more.
Mental and Behavioral Health
Acquire CEUs and learn the latest skills and best practices in mental and behavioral health.
From the IHP Blog
- Credit or Non-Credit? How to Decide Which Dental Assistant Program is Right for You
- Thu, 06 Jul 2017
Becoming a dental assistant is a great opportunity into the growing healthcare field. Dental assistants help dentists throughout exams and procedures, offering great care to patients. As a dental assistant, you’ll meet patients of all ages, providing support while improving their health.
- 5 Online Resources to Follow for More Information on Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Fri, 30 Jun 2017
As social creatures, humans develop thousands of relationships in our lifetime. Many psychiatrists and psychologists believe that these relationships with friends, family, co-workers, significant others, and more, define who we are and how we act.
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Enrolling in Clinical Research Training Online
- Wed, 28 Jun 2017
Clinical research doesn’t just take place in a lab; it takes place in hospitals, ambulances, and clinics across the country. Clinical researchers explore the safety and efficacy of new treatments, devices, and diagnostic tools, helping to improve patient care. Each study adds new knowledge to the healthcare field, and studies constantly change as this knowledge is added and new treatments are created.
- View more ...