Why Should You CLIMB?
From entry-level training to continuing education units (CEUs) for working professionals, CLIMB offers a range of educational opportunities for health care professionals.
We are moving to email notifications
Sign up for our E-Brochure, or selective E-Announcements »
- Course Highlights
- New course: Restraint, De-escalation, and Provider Safety
- New course: Oregon Oral Radiology Proficiency Certification Prep
- New course: Introduction to Aquatic Animal Medicine: Fish as Patients, May 10
- Foot and Nail Care: Lecture Only, April 14
- PICC Care & Maintenance, May 27
- Introduction to IV Therapy, June 2 & 3
- IV Therapy Online
- ACLS/BLS/PALS Online Courses
- Spring registration begins March 5!
- American Heart Association/Cardiology
- Meet the highest standards through AHA continuing education courses. Supplement with relevant cardiology courses.
- Business Office
- Expand your professional career skills beyond your present day-to-day job requirements.
- Conferences and Seminars
- Partnering with health care experts to bring you the latest in research and learning.
- Emergency Medicine/Critical Care
- Focusing on topics relevant to pre-hospital or in-hospital emergency medicine and critical care specialists.
- Entry-Level Training
- Want a health care career but don’t have the experience? Start here!
- Classes in herbal principles, therapeutic properties and practice in herbal healing systems.
- Health Management Skill Training
- Helping you and your organization to build deeper leadership capacity.
- Nursing Assistant (CNA1/CNA2)
- A certified nursing assistant works in a variety of health care settings to take care of patients
- Nutritional Therapy
- Classes for health professionals and individuals who are interested in combining nutritional science and natural, drug-free medicine.
- Special Topics in Health Care
- Stay the best in your field. Continuing Education for the broad spectrum of health care professionals.