Why Should You CLIMB?
From entry-level training to continuing education units (CEUs) for working professionals, CLIMB offers a range of educational opportunities for health care professionals.
We are moving to email notifications
Sign up for our E-Brochure, or selective E-Announcements »
- Course Highlights
- IVTherapy online
- ACLS/BLS/PALS Online Courses
- Coming Winter Term 2014
- Registration for Winter Term begins Nov. 20
- AAPC Medical Coding A Online
- Chronic Wound Management
- Herbalism Professionals Series, Online or In-Class
- Patient Access Specialist: Accountable Care Online
- Pain Management
- American Heart Association/Cardiology
- Meet the highest standards through AHA continuing education courses. Supplement with relevant cardiology courses.
- Business Office
- Expand your professional career skills beyond your present day-to-day job requirements.
- Conferences and Seminars
- Partnering with health care experts to bring you the latest in research and learning.
- Emergency Medicine/Critical Care
- Focusing on topics relevant to pre-hospital or in-hospital emergency medicine and critical care specialists.
- Entry-Level Training
- Want a health care career but don’t have the experience? Start here!
- Classes in herbal principles, therapeutic properties and practice in herbal healing systems.
- Health Management Skill Training
- Helping you and your organization to build deeper leadership capacity.
- Lactation Management
- Covers everything from history, to the anatomy of the breast, to special breastfeeding challenges.
- Nursing Assistant (CNA1/CNA2)
- A certified nursing assistant works in a variety of health care settings to take care of patients
- Nutritional Therapy
- Classes for health professionals and individuals who are interested in combining nutritional science and natural, drug-free medicine.
- Special Topics in Health Care
- Stay the best in your field. Continuing Education for the broad spectrum of health care professionals.