You are now ready to begin your online course. Should you run into any problems, the following list of resources has been compiled to assist in getting you help. To bookmark this page for future use, click Bookmarks > Add bookmark or press Ctrl+D.
- D2L Student Resource Center
- If you have questions regarding D2L or your online classes, there is an Online Student Resource Center in D2L where you can find answers from other students, student help desk employees, and other staff members. You can find the Online Student Resource Center in the My Courses list after you log into D2L.
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Even when taking a course over the internet, you have the same student rights and responsibilities of other Portland Community College students.
- Student Helpdesk
- Is your course causing you difficulty for any reason? The Student Help Desk provides
computer software support for PCC students. Learn how to get in contact with them.
- Library Resources
- Did you know that you can have access to library services from a distance? The library catalog and other library-related information are available here online.
You have completed Orientation to PCC web Courses!
- If you are registered, and you are ready to begin your class, login to MyPCC.
- Some courses require that you log in on the first day of the term. Check the Schedule for any requirements specific to your courses.
- Or, return to the Distance Education website to learn more about other available delivery methods.