1st Annual Gala Luncheon and Auction
- Saturday March 5, 2011
- 11am to 2pm
- $48 single; $800 table - Tickets will be available at the Tiffany Center on the day of the event.
- For questions or special dietary requests please call 971-722-4651.
- Tiffany Center
Portland, OR 97205
Proceeds will go to the Deborah Evind Scholarship Endowment and the interest earned will be used to support women's leadership at the PCC Sylvania Campus.
Check out a few of our great auction items!
- One week stay in Waikiki Hawaii penthouse condo
- One week stay in three bedroom beach house, Waldport, Oregon
- Three nights stay in Netarts Bay beach house that sleeps 15 (perfect for retreats, reunions)
- A weekend at a mountain retreat in Welches, Oregon
- One night + two rounds of golf at Wildhorse Resort & Casino in Pendleton, Oregon
Closer to home, but equally inviting
- Wine tastings and tours for groups or 4, 8 or 10 at some of the best wineries in the valley including:
- Johan Vineyards
- Ankeny Vineyard Winery
- Archery Summit Winery
- Willamette Valley Vineyards
- Overnights at Crowne Plaza - Lake Oswego or the Governor's Hotel in downtown Portland
- Champagne brunch and kayaking
Treat yourself - you deserve it
- Executive coaching
- Dana's Hot Momma Soup - soup, salad, bread for 2-4 each month for a year
- Decemberist gift basket
- A charming bag from Queen Bee Creations
- Danner boots
- Photo shoot for you or your family
- Silk brocade obi from Japan
- 1/4 karat diamond ring
- Decorative garden bamboo fence
- Massages, acupuncture, haircuts, manicure, pedicure and wellness center soaks
- Quilts, wall hangings and other works of art
- Baskets full of breakfast goodies, healthy choices, coffees, teas and candies
- Wall of Wine and gift cards galore from stores and restaurants in the area
Students served by the Sylvania Women’s Resource Center are most often adult women from low-income backgrounds whose lives have been interrupted by poverty, homelessness, and trauma. They enter college carrying a full load of family and work commitments with very few resources. These women are committed to their own academic success as a road to providing stability and security for their families. By donating to this scholarship you will be making a tax deductible contribution that will help build the PCC Deborah Evind “Women’s Leadership Award” Scholarship and continue to help make life better for a woman in need, right here in our community.Hope to see you there!