- Math Center schedule
- We offer math, statistics, and accounting tutoring. Please see the color-coded key on the schedule to see which subjects are tutored by specific tutors.
- Online Tutoring
- Online tutoring is now available through the NW eTutoring Consortium. Please see PCC's Online Tutoring page for subjects and schedules.
- New: Math Study Skills Videos
- Learn how to become a good math student. The following short videos show strategies to becoming a successful math student.
Learning Math is Different - understand math as a subject
Resources - know and utilize the resources that are available to you
Time Management - find time for studying, homework, and the rest your life
Effective Listening & Notetaking - make the most of your time in class
Homework - make the most of your homework
Studying for an Exam - find out how studying is different from homework
Math and Test Anxiety - learn strategies for managing your anxiety
Working With Your Math Textbook - use your math textbook effectively
Try it and see for yourself!
- Cheat Sheets, Websites, and other Resources
- A collection of resources for studying math.
- Math Videos on YouTube
- Watch PCC's instructors explain topics from MTH 20, MTH 60, MTH 65, and MTH 95. They are good!!
- Math Work-study and Volunteer tutor positions available
- Math tutor positions are available for students who wish to volunteer or who receive work-study through Financial Aid. Please fill out an application form and give it to the Math Coordinator, Heiko Spoddeck in CC 204. Math Work-Study Tutor Application | Math Volunteer Tutor Application
- Self-paced Math classes
- Take 0, 1, 2, and 3 credit math classes at your own pace with the help of the Math Center. They are offered in fall, winter, and spring term.