Did you bring your laptop? Secure wireless network access is available for current students, employees and guests at all PCC locations.
To connect to PCC's wireless network:
- Make sure wireless is enable on your device.
- Select the PCC-WiFi wireless network.
To sign in:
- Username: your MyPCC username
- Password: your PCC ID (G number) starting with a capital "G"
Frequently asked questions
- Where is wireless available?
- Wireless access points are now available at all PCC campuses and centers. However, due to the
physical construction of the buildings, signal strength and service availability may vary
within each location. Please report any wireless issues to the Help Desk at 971-722-4400.
- Who can access the wireless network?
- Here are the individuals who can access to the wireless network:
- All current college faculty and Staff
- Current students (must be enrolled in the current term)
- College guests
- Contractors and vendors
- How secure is it?
- Wireless access at PCC uses a 802.1x secure network protocol. It is encrypted from your device to the wireless network access point. However, you should always be cautious when entering personal information such as passwords, or credit card numbers. If you are in doubt, wait until you have a wired connection before submitting any personal information over the internet.
- Can I print over the wireless?
- Yes you can! For directions, see the printing page.