Skip to page content
Who We Are
- Amber Cagle, Print Center Manager and Auxiliary Services Marketing Manager
- Manages Print Center, takes in special projects and architectural work, and manages the staff and student copier fleet districtwide.
- Joe Crook, Auxiliary Services Technical Analyst
- Administrator of the Print Center’s IT systems and copiers districtwide, assigns copier IDs, and administers copier accounting and databases.
- Maggie Songer, Billing Specialist
- Processes online orders and tracks any online order problems, coordinates quotes for projects, and completes billing for work done by the Print Center.
- Sherry Adrian, Operations Assistant and Buyer
- Intakes business card and nametag orders, runs color copiers, administers student copiers districtwide, and coordinates purchases for the Print Center.
- Fran Shultz, Press Operator/Production Printer
- Runs black & white production copiers, sets up files for accurate printing, and completes finishing/bindery work.
- Kayla Himmelberger, Graphic Designer/Production Artist
- Designs for printing and digital uses, prints largeformat posters, and serves as a liaison between the Print Center and the Marketing/Advancement Office.
- Dona Auer, Print Production Scheduler
- Intakes general printing/production inquiries as well as serves as a liaison between faculty and the Bookstores.
- Matt McCourt, Delivery Driver and Customer Outreach
- Completes daily project deliveries to campuses/centers, delivers paper, and spreads the word about the Print Center.